Free Download Mestrelab Research Mnova 14 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is the latest Nuclear Magnetic Resonance & LC/GC/MS data processing, visualization, simulation, prediction, presentation and analysis software package available on the market.
Overview of Mestrelab Research Mnova 14 Benefits
MestReNova (Mnova) is the natural evolution of the very popular application MestReC. Whilst including all the NMR processing and analysis functionality present in MestReC, it is a completely new development and a completely new concept which will open up a whole new range of possibilities when storing and sharing data within organizations, changing the way in which scientists process and report NMR and LC/GC/MS data.
It has been designed to make NMR and LC/GC/MS both more convenient and more powerful, and to give the user improved results with minimum effort.
The program provides a variety of conversion facilities for most NMR and LC/GC/MS spectrometer and chromatogram formats and includes all the conventional processing, displaying, and plotting capabilities of an NMR program, as well as more advanced processing techniques with a very user friendly graphical interface.
Overview of Mestrelab Research Mnova 14 Features
- Excellent ability to manually interact with your data as well as to prepare an automated workflow to save your precious time.
- Mnova combines all your analytical data within the same software interface.
- This is a time saver and a very efficient way to process, analyze and report your data.
- Perform any action available in the Mnova graphical user interface but in full automation.
- Mnova enables you to increase your productivity by combining your analytical data in one piece of software.
- Advanced algorithmia runs in the background to provide quality results.
- Bringing all your analytical data into one single interface (powerpoint look) makes Mnova a piece of software with an extremely quick rate of learning.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Link DownloadMestrelab Research Mnova 14.2 Build 26256